HOURS: Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm


413.536.8386 (fax)
150 Lower Westfield Road
Holyoke, MA 01040


11Jul. 2014

Who Needs Rental Property Insurance

Many people know that it is important to have some type of insurance, but because there are different types, many are not sure what the best insurance is for them. There are different types of insurance such as renters insurance for tenants that live in apartments. Then, there is rental property insurance for building owners.

The key for finding the right insurance for you is to find out the difference between the two. If you are a tenant in an apartment or home, you may find that renters insurance can be helpful to you in case of a fire or theft. Not only do you obtain protection, but you acquire it at a set price every month or so.

The cost can be between $15 and $50 or more depending on the company that you purchase this protection from. Renters insurance can also protect in case someone hurts themself in your place and feel the need to sue you. If you cause any damage to your apartment, rented home or another tenants unit, this insurance will also cover you.

In some cases this insurance may or may not cover everything. The coverage cost and amount of coverage will depend on the size of the unit, the area that you live in and of course, your possession amount. Rental property insurance for building owners is a little different.

If you own a building or home, rental property insurance not only protects the belongings that are in that building or home, but it also protects the structure of that building or home. In some cases it may pay for meals and additional living expenses if your home or building becomes unusable due to a fire or natural disaster.

All renter's insurance policies can come with different restrictions as well as benefits. It all depends on the company that you choose and the amount you are willing to spend for that coverage. The best way to find the right insurance is by doing thorough research and talking to an experienced agent you trust who can assist you.



Contact Us for Quotes, Claims, or Questions

Call us at 413.536.8380

Visit us at 150 Lower Westfield Road, Holyoke, MA 01040

Employee Directory

Send us a note: