It Was a Good Year!
Happy New Year! We are officially in the first month of 2018! As usual, we want to take a moment and recap some of the things that happened this last year at Ross Insurance!
As your local insurance agent, we are honored to be able to take such an active role in our community! Like you, we love it here and want to see Holyoke and the surrounding areas thrive! Here is a look at some of the highlights that we were able to do, with your help. That's right! A lot of these things those in our community and friends helped with and we couldn't be more grateful!
- We had a Game Day of Love Super Bowl Fundraiser for Shriners Hospital and were able to raise over $630.00!!!
- We wore red For the American Heart Association and donated.
- We had a drive for Halfway Home Cat Rescue and collected many items for their program!
- We made peanut butter and jelly sandwich bags for Providence Ministries twice!
- We opened up our Facebook page for you to ask us insurance questions!
- We gave away gift certificates for restaurants, mani/pedis, Big E tickets and more!
- We brought attention to mental health issues.
- We supported Walgreens Red Nose Day by wearing red noses!
- Our staff shared their money saving secrets! It was gold!
- We re-created Jimmy Kimmel's "mean tweets" and read them out loud.
- We took time to reflect and have our Facebook friends reflect on what they are truly thankful for!
- We wore purple and donated to Pancreatic Cancer.
- We collected clothing for Providence Ministries and Toys for the Holyoke Narcotics Unit toy drive!
We love to give back and we love how invested and involved a lot of you get right along with us. Proof that when we all work together, amazing things can happen! We are excited to see what 2018 brings us here at Ross Insurance! No doubt there will be more causes to be made aware of, more donations collected and more gift cards won. But all of that means nothing without the trust of our clients. Out of everything we do, what we enjoy the most, is providing you with trustworthy and quality customer service. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be your local insurance agency!
Here is to 2018 and all the greatness that will come with it!